Get ready for the mermaid hair of your dreams! Coming this June I will be offering a variety of different methods of hair extensions, including the method taking this industry by storm, beaded weft hair extensions. It is so important to me to stay up to date on all the latest hair trends to give my clients the best experience possible.
Not only are hair extensions great for adding length but can also help add fullness and volume. I have decided to follow the JZ Styles method because their company holds only the best intentions for their clients hair, which is my top priority as a stylist. Their hair extensions are 100% European cuticle hair and can last up to 12 months with proper care.
Worried hair extensions might not be for you? Don’t worry, they are customizable based off of your lifestyle, hair type and needs! JZ Styles offers a variety of different wefts from Hand Tied Wefts , Co-Z Weft (seamless weft) and the Machine Weft. If beaded wefts aren’t for you, I will also be offering tape ins. Hair extensions are an investment and require proper care but are sooo worth it!
Some FAQ’S about hair extensions:
- Will hair extensions ruin my hair?
– No, with proper care you do not need to worry about damage.
- How long will my extensions last?
– The longevity of hair extensions depends on how the client takes care of them. They have the potential of lasting 9-12 months with a little TLC. Things like exposing the hair to chlorine, not brushing them regularly and not using your stylist’s recommended products can jeopardize your hair extension’s life.
- What is the aftercare?
– Do not wash your hair for 24-48 hrs after install, wash with sulfate free shampoo and conditioner, oil the mids to ends of hair at least once a day, sleep in a low braid or ponytail, brush your hair often working from the ends towards the root. I will give you a card with aftercare and the do’s and the don’ts for your new hair.
- Can I pull them out?
– No, extensions need to be professionally removed.
- Can I shower with extensions?
– Yes. When shampooing massage your hair at the roots, then let it flow through the ends to avoid drying the hair out. Follow with a moisturizing conditioner on the mids to ends.
Want to learn more? Schedule a complimentary consultation with me today!